2021 August / September Ramjet II & Tune Workshop Special
- AUG SPECIAL 2021
It's on.... our famous $990 Ramjet 2 & Tune workshop special is back for August 2021
Bookings are now open!
This special is for Holden & HSV LS V8's VTII to VFII and include a Ramjet II Cold Air Intake and a full custom dyno tune.
As always this special will book out fast, so book early to reserve your spot, this $200- non refundable deposit required to book a spot
Please choose a prefferred date and contact method on thos order form and we will contact you to confirm the date and time to bring your car in.
If you wish to discuss other upgrade options like upgrading to a Ramjet III or exhaust upgrades etc we will discuss this with you when we call you to confirm your book in day and time.
All deposits must be paid by the 31st of August 2021, and as always there are limited spots avaibale so get your deposit in to aviod dissapointment
Your car will be required for approximately 1 working day - Good things take time..
- Ramjet 2 Cold Air Intake
- Full Custom Dyno Tune
- Dyno Sheet
- Dyno Video
- Ramjet 3 Upgrade For VE-VF V8 Add $100
- Rex Headers & Cats for VE & VF Add $1890
- X-Force Headers & Cats for VT-VZ Add $1890
- Ripshifts Add $100-$670 Depending On Model
- Under Drive Balancer & Belts Add $690
- Log Book Service $300
This special is for naturaly aspirated cars only and DOES NOT include V6, cammed, turbo or supercharged cars, if you have V6, Cammed, Turbo or Supercharged car please give us a call on 03 9746 6656 and we will work you out a special price
Where Are We Located:
Our address is 23 Reserve Road Melton Vic 3337
On your booking day you should bring your car in with a
- Full tank of 98 Octane Fuel - We always suggest running 98 Octane fuel for best results, please do not bring your car in with (example) half a tank of 91 and half a tank of 98, you need to run a couple of full tanks of 98 Octane before bringing it in for tuning if this was the case, if it isn't 98 we will know and your car will not make the correct power.
- Please make sure your tyres are all inflated to the correct pressure specified on them before dropping your car off.
- Please make sure your driver and passengers area are clean and tidy.
For full list of conditions or if you have any questions please do not hesitate contacting us by
Phone: 03 9746 6656