Camshaft Package L76 - 6.0lt VE - Street Kit
- Ships Next Business Day
L76 engines were released in the late VZ and the Series 1 VE range in automatics. If unsure of your engine type, check the plate located in the engine bay on the passenger side strut tower.
Our L76 Camshaft package includes everything you need to install a performance camshaft into your engine.
- High Performance Hydraulic Lifters (16)
- Lifter Buckets (4)
- Genuine GM Head Gaskets (2)
- Genuine GM LSX Valley Plate (1)
- Genuine GM LSX Valley Plate Gasket (1)
- Genuine GM LSX Valley Plate Bolts (4)
- Genuine GM Manifold Hose (1)
- Genuine GM Valve Cover Cap (1)
- Genuine GM Water Pump Gaskets (2)
- GM Motorsport Cam of Choice (1)
- PSI Valve Springs (16)
- HD Pushrods 7.400 (16)
- Camshaft Sprocket (1)
- ARP Cam Bolts (3)
When installing a camshaft into a L76 engine you need to remove the DOD lifters & valley plate and replace them with the items supplied in this kit.
If you have any questions, please call us on 03 9746 6656 or use the contact form on this site.
Camshaft choices are
- Super Stock - Duration 219/235 @ .050 - Lobe Sep 118 +Adv. - Valve Lift INT 0.606 - EXT 0.620
- Stealth - Duration 223/235 @.050 - Lobe Sep 115 +Adv. - Valve Lift INT 0.610 - EXT 0.620
- Torque Master - Duration 227/239 @ .050 - Lobe Sep 114 +Adv. - Valve Lift INT 0.613 - EXT 0.623
- Street Racer - Duration 231/243 @ .050 - Lobe Sep 113 +Adv. - Valve Lift INT 0.617 - EXT 0.623
- Turbo Killer - Duration 235/243 @ .050 - Lobe Sep 112 +Adv. - Valve Lift INT 0.620 - EXT 0.623