GMM CNC Ported LS1 (241) Heads & Valves - Pair - "Change Over"
- GMM CNC LS1 241 CASTING
- Ships Next Business Day
1 Pair of Complete GMM CNC Ported LS1 (241) Heads and Valves - "Change Over"
What you get
- CNC ported intake and exhaust port
- ultra sonic process
- 16 valves ground
- 8 intake valve seats turned on Newen cnc cutter Multiple angle variable shape
- 8 Exhaust valve seats turned on Newen cnc cutter Multiple angle variable shape
- increased compression ratio with deck face machined.
If you are looking for that extra edge or, more precisely, added power, then CNC technology will give you the results you need.
In fact, the cylinder head is one of the most, if not the most, important facets of engine horsepower.
GMM Racing Heads have been supplying cylinder heads to major race teams
They have led the industry by providing superior performance cylinder heads to a broad cross-section of the racing world.
Decking: Please choose how much you want decked of the head = $0.00 no extra charge - ( if you are not sure please contact us first)
Add Valve Springs: Please advise if you would like valve springs added to your order
Valve Stem Seals: Please advise if you would like valve stem seals added to your order
Change Over: Please choose from our change over or outright option below
- Change Over: You can bring your heads in and direct swap for a finish set, or send us your heads first and we will send you a set back
- Purchase Outright: You can purchase a set of heads outright and keep your own + $990.
- Core Holding Deposit: You can pay a core holding deposit of $990- and have this refunded to you when you send your heads back to us - (You must send us your heads no longer than 2 weeks after receiving the ones we send you.
"Please note: Expected shipping of CNC Ported heads will be between 3-8 working days from time of payment received or when change over heads are received"