Improved Racing Oil Cooler Adapter for GTO / Commodore / Monaro Oil Pan -8AN
- IMP EGM 107 10AN
- Ships Next Business Day
Oil Cooler Adapter for GTO / Commodore / Monaro Oil Pan with -8 Fittings
We designed this oil cooler adapter specifically for the Pontiac GTO and Holden Commodore/Monaro. It's innovative design makes it the only adapter on the market that is 100% bolt-on, with no oil filter relocation required.
The adapter features two 1/8" NPT ports for oil pressure and temperature sensors, or for a turbo oil supply line. It is machined from a single piece of 6061-T6 aluminum and is anodized for durability. Available with either -8AN or -10AN line fittings (your choice).
Included in the kit is a bracket which relocates the hard power steering line out of the way of the adapter. This is a 100% bolt-on solution; no fabrication, bending or line modification is required.
Features and Benefits
- 100% bolt-on kit
- Innovative two-piece design maintains stock oil filter location
- Two 1/8" NPT ports for sensors or turbo oil feed line
- Oil exiting the adapter is filtered oil
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction and black anodized finish
- CNC-machined aluminum power steering relocation bracket
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 1x Oil cooler adapter block
- 1x Oil cooler adapter block spacer
- 2x Black anodized line adapter fittings -8AN
- 1x CNC-machined aluminum power steering relocation bracket
- 2x Viton o-rings
- 2x Black anodized sensor port plugs
- All necessary mounting hardware
- We recommend using one 90-degree and one 45-degree AN fitting to connect the oil lines to this adapter
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO
- 1997-2006 Holden Commodore (VT, VX, VY, VZ)
- 2001-2005 Holden Monaro (V2 / VZ)
- 2001-2005 Vauxhall Monaro (V2 / VZ)
- Other vehicles equipped with the GM front-sump oil pan part number 12599397, 12599398, 12581209, or 12581210.