Improved Racing Oil Cooler Adapter for LS-Series Engine Low Profile -10AN
- IMP EGM 106 10AN
- Ships Next Business Day
Low Profile Oil Cooler Adapter for LS-Series Engine
Our GM LS-series oil cooler adapter is designed to provide more header clearance than any other adapter on the market. The angled cutout makes it nearly 0.5" slimmer where headers typically interfere. We eliminated the aluminum gasket and replaced them with Viton o-rings, which provides additional clearance while still ensuring a reliable seal. The mounting holes are counter-bored so the mounting bolts fit flush with the adapter surface.
The adapter features two 1/8" NPT ports for oil pressure and oil temperature sensors, or for a turbo oil supply line. It is machined from a single piece of 6061-T6 aluminum and is black anodized. Includes anodized o-ring adapter fittings for -10AN or -8AN lines (your choice).
Features and Benefits
- Low-profile design provides more header clearance than any other oil cooler adapter on the market. Clears most long tube headers, including the JTR headers in Rx-7 LSX swaps.
- Two 1/8" NPT ports for sensors or turbo oil feed line
- Retains stock oil filter location
- Oil exiting the adapter is filtered oil
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction and black anodized finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 1x Low-profile oil cooler adapter block
- 2x Black anodized line adapter fittings (-8AN or -10AN, customer's choice)
- 2x Viton o-rings
- 2x Stainless steel hex-cap screws
- 2x Black anodized sensor port plugs
- We recommend using a 90-degree AN fitting on the top port and a 120-degree AN fitting on the front (angled) port to connect the oil lines to this adapter
- All 1997 to present LS-Series engines (Gen III/IV) with rear-sump oil pans including LS1/LS6, LS2, LS3, LS7, L76/L92/L93, LQ4/LQ9, and LSX
- NOT suitable for front-sump pans such as Pontiac GTO or Holden/Vauxhall Monaro oil pans