Improved Racing Oil Pan Baffle VE - VF V8 Commodore
- IMP EGM 205
- Ships Next Business Day
2010+ Camaro / G8 / VE Commodore Racing Oil Pan Baffle
This oil pan baffle was designed to improve oil control and reduce oil starvation in the 2010-Present (5th Generation) Camaro, the Pontiac G8 and the Holden VE Commodore, all of which use the same oil pan. The GM LS-series small blocks have a history of being prone to oil starvation during long, high-G turns, especially at higher RPMs where oil aeration is more prevalent.
Our baffles provide very effective, track-proven protection against oil starvation for road racing, drifting, autocross, drag racing and even off-roading and rock crawling. The baffle uses trap doors to keep oil around the pickup tube and provides vastly improved oil control over the stock baffle.
Features and Benefits
- Trap-door baffling completely ecloses the pickup tube for maximum protection against oil starvation.
- 100% bolt in, no welding necessary. This is a direct bolt-in replacement for the stock steel baffle.
- Improves drainback and reduces the risk of oil starvation when oil levels are low.
- Reduces oil slosh and oil consumption at high Gs.
- Less costly than aftermarket pans.
- Allows retention of the stock oil pan, which is a structural part of the engine. In fact, GM describes the pan as "engine reinforcement". Most aftermarket pans do not provide adequate structural support, which can result in leakages and decreased reliability.
- Light-weight aluminum construction saves weight.
- Solid body aircraft rivets used for trap door fasteners.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
This product is designed for direct installation in the following vehicles:
- 2010-Present Chevrolet Camaro (V8 model)
- 2008-2009 Pontiac G8
- 2006-Present Holden VE Commodore